Join the Stewards Circle by making a sustained pledge of support to the Parks Foundation, investing in Bainbridge parks, trails and recreation with an annual donation of $1,000, $3000 or $5000 or more for three years.
With your support, the Parks Foundation is investing in Bainbridge Island’s future of trails and parks for everyone. Your help advances community priorities for park improvements, new trails and stewardship of our parks and public opens spaces.
As a member of the Stewards Circle you believe in creating an inclusive community that helps sustain a thriving system of parks, trails and recreation spaces. Your family commitment to invest in the future of trails and parks preserves the character, beauty, of parks and trails that bring you joy on Bainbridge Island.
Take a look at what our Stewards Circle members have done over the last five years:
- Bringing new trails at Gazzam Lake and Old Mill Road
- Creating boardwalks at Hawley Cove
- Providing a popular new public dock at Hidden Cove Park
- Restoring the natural environment at Moritani Preserve and Blakely Harbor
- Creating Owen’s Playground an exciting, welcoming place for kids of all abilities, to be joined this fall by the new KidsUp! Playground at Battle Point Park
- Providing local youth meaningful jobs through the Student Conservation Corps and Summer Trails Crew
- Closing the completion of a long-desired trail connection from Winslow to Gazzam Lake
Members of Stewards Circle are invited to be profiled for our monthly Stewards Spotlight and to special events and behind the scenes tours.
Stewards Circle is an investment that provides your family a new deeper connection to the place we call home. Become a member today.
To join the Stewards Circle by mail, please email [email protected] and we’ll send you a form.